Army Aviation CBM+ Integrator and Systems Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL – On site with Government Customer
Schedule: Full Time
Position Description: At AVNIK we're different. We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits.
At AVNIK, quality of life is non-negotiable. As an Army Aviation maintenance Subject Matter Expert (SME) and member of our team, you’ll be charged with planning and integrating US Army Aviation Condition Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+) concepts, policies, and procedures for the practical integration, application, and implementation to improve future Maintenance and Sustainment programs. You’ll use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with internal customer personnel as well as external organizations and stakeholders. As the AVN Maintenance SME, you’ll provide program input, project development and management for long-range planning to support CBM+ strategic initiatives. Come strive in a fast-pace environment while learning and growing in the field of Army Aviation to reduce Soldier Burden, Increase Availability, Enhance Safety, and Reduce Operational & Support (O&S) Costs.
- Perform program studies and analysis on other maintenance policies, practices and procedures in an effort to improve the Army’s CBM+ program.
- Liaison to internal and external stakeholders, to include DoD, Academia, Industry and field organizations/technical personnel for long-range planning and forecasting to support CBM+ strategic initiatives.
- Provide a “field” perspective in regards to CBM, Digital Source Collectors (DSC) and CBM+ for USG customer and to higher echelons such as AMC and DA. DSCs include: Cargo Platform Health Environment (CPHE), Modernized Signal Processing Unit (MSPU) and Integrated Vehicle Health Maintenance System (IVHMS)
- Management Tracking of Project/Tasks and Assess Project Risk.
- Provide input and coordination with the USG customer in support of strategy development, changes to Army regulations, pamphlets, circulars and manuals.
- Participate in Work Groups and provide recommendations for improvement, taking and tracking actions to closure.
- Support customer requirements development for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Inputs.
- Support Weekly ‘SIGACTS’ Reports, Summit Preparation, Quarterly Technical Reviews, and Monthly Reports. Present Monthly Updated Project Schedules.
- Develop Ad-Hoc Power Point Presentations, expertise with MS Office Suite programs