Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
Job Description: AVNIK is seeking Senior and Mid Level Technical Publications specialists with 3-8 year experience to support the current and evolving Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) at Redstone Arsenal.
At AVNIK, we're different! We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits and quality of life is non-negotiable. As a member of our Tech Pubs team, you'll interface with the customer and be charged with performing analysis for the US Army. You’ll use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with internal AMCOM personnel as well as external organizations and PM stakeholders.
The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual contributions to produce products that are valuable to the customer. Candidates must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of functional experts. Adept at developing requirements from customer feedback and communicate requirements.
Education Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of an accredited Bachelors of Science (BS) or similar degree field and a minimum of 3 Years’ experience (journeyman) and minimum of 8 Years' experience (Senior). Advanced degree a plus. High School and 6+ years of experience may be considered in lieu of education for Analyst position. NOTE: 3 years’ experience = BS.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-starter that can work with limited supervision and guidance
- Experience in ultra edit, arbor text and knowledge of Mil spec 40051
- Experience with Blackhawk, AGSE, Cargo, and KW aircraft systems.
- Strong verbal and written skills to support interaction with customers:
- Lead meetings and document meetings minutes
- Capture and track action items to closure, and writing reports, etc.
- Develop courses of action, briefings, and present customer briefings
- Ability to perform as part of multi-disciplinary Aviation team/IPT/Working Groups
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite programs to provide charts, graphs, data analysis and technical/engineering inputs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; ability to clearly express ideas/concepts in discussions and written documents and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- US Citizenship and US SECRET Clearance
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870