Location Huntsville, AL - On-Site with US Government Customer
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Working with databases.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as C# Net.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to constantly improve your skillset and abilities.
- Knowledge of Army Aviation systems, processes and data is a plus.
- US Citizenship is required for this position
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in computer engineering, computer science, or related technical field is required with 4 years of experience; or High School and 8+ years of experience in related field.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; ability to clearly express ideas/concepts in discussions and written documents and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com
For questions call: 256.217.5870