Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
The candidate for this position will provide Software Engineering support for US Army. The candidate will analyze the software implementation of existing Embedded Systems to identify, prototype, and recommend performance and quality improvements. The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual contributions to produce products that are valuable to the customer. Candidate must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline (Software Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science, Software Development), 3-10 years of experience, and exposure to software technologies.
- Familiarization with MIL-STD-2167 System Software Development
- Proficiency in C++, Ada also preferred for Embedded Systems.
- Operating Systems to include Windows and Linux (Green Hills INTEGRITY preferred with C++)
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals of different experience levels and backgrounds including government and external industry personnel.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- Preferred candidate will have direct experience developing software for aviation systems and experience applying agile development.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com for Questions Call: 256.217.5870