Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
Summary: AVNIK is seeking a forward thinking Army Aviation Maintenance Program Analyst with 6+ years of related work experience.
At AVNIK, we're different! We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits. At AVNIK, quality of life is non-negotiable. As a member of our aviation maintenance team, you'll be charged with performing maintenance analysis for our AMCOM Government customers supporting the UH-60 and/or UH-72 weapons systems and components. You'll use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
You will perform as part of an analyst team performing data mining, logbook analysis and scoring, determine maintenance drivers, conduct customer training, and must have a through understanding of IETM, ASAM/SOF, TB, and DMWRs.
Come strive in a fast-paced environment while learning and growing in the field of aviation maintenance.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing data mining and analysis on Army weapons systems and components in support of the Maintenance Consolidated Database System (MCDS) and the Item unique Identification program support and implementation
- Perform Aircraft Logbook Data Analysis and Scoring exercises to associate level of maintenance to proper Work Unit Code (WUC).
- Solve discrepancies from field reporting data sets to determine maintenance drivers on Army Rotorcraft.
- Training customers on the proper understanding, use and procedures related to Item Unique Identification and the Maintenance Consolidated Database System
- Must possess an active and transferable DoD security clearance with current investigation at the required level.
- Must be able to maintain the required clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited college or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience.
- Thorough understanding of ARMY Aviation Maintenance Practices and Processes
- Familiarity with aircraft technical publications (IETM, ASAM/SOF, TB, DMWR)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Highly desired experience working as or with Army UH-60 aviation maintenance personnel and processes.
- Preferred knowledge of the Lakota UH-72 maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of Uh-60 aircraft propulsion systems design, development, and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience working with databases to extract data for analysis.
- Working knowledge of Army Database software applications such as ULLS-A, ACN, RIMFIRE, FMAS, ASAP, MCDS, JDRS, PDREP, TAMMS-A
- Performed duties as an UH-60 or UH-72 Maintenance Test Pilot, Technical Inspector, Maintenance phase team leader.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate through both oral and written communication between multiple stakeholders both government and contractor.
- Proven record in training technical procedures and methods.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com for Questions Call: 256.682.6261