Location: Daleville, AL, Ft. Rucker
AVNIK is seeking a high-level Army Aviation logistician with a BS degree or equivalent in a related technical field + 10 years’ Aviation operational experience with UAS aircraft and ground support equipment. This position will provide Integrated Product Support to the US Army’s TRADOC Capability Manager (TCM) to execute synchronization and coordination for fielding, integration, training and sustainment of UAS. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision. The high-level logistician will be responsible for managing system level requirements, coordinating development efforts between different organizations, developing operational systems concepts, development and fielding systems to support maintenance check and services, and receive feedback from fielded units for system improvements, while supporting end-to-end life-cycle activities including integration, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Demonstrated leadership, and the ability to establish and maintain close relationships with internal Government personnel as well as external organizations and stakeholders, are essential. Candidates must clearly express ideas/concepts verbally and in writing, perform as part of multi-disciplinary teams/IPTs/Working Groups, and operate fluidly in a multi-tasking environment.
Position requires that candidate must possess a Secret clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to obtain/maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
Responsibilities of the high-level logistician:
- Analyze, assess and provide recommended adjustments for future doctrine, and employment concepts related UAS.
- Analyze, assess and provide recommended organizational and personnel concepts for UAS.
- Analyze, assess and provide recommended training and leader development improvements for UAS.
- Analyze, assess, and provide recommended material and maintenance improvements for Army UAS.
- Analyze, assess, and provided recommend facilities and airspace for integration of UAS at local forts, bases and stations.
- May produce and/or review technical documents, specifications and standards.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of customer and technical presentations.
- Represents TCM in IPTs and working groups.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or related technical field and 10+ years’ work experience is required. Knowledge of DoD and Army Aviation Transformation, and require candidates to have successfully competed the following DAU courses: JCIDS CLR 101, Requirements Management RQM 110, Capabilities Based Assessment CLR 250 and Developing Key Performance Parameters CLR 252.
- Ten (10) years’ experience on Army UAS aircraft and ground support equipment required.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in Army Aviation units as an Aviation maintenance officer, warrant officer, non-commissioned officer
- Division, Brigade, Battalion staff experience in any capacity desired; with Aviation operational sustainment planning preferred.
- Experience at a Depot or other higher logistics and maintenance facilities/commands executing total life cycle management decisions desired.
- Experience in combat development, Reliability (RAM) testing of new equipment is preferred.
- Experience developing reliability and supportability criteria/goals for JCIDS sustainment requirements and Integrated Logistic Support Plans desired.
- Experience reviewing sustainment and operator technical manuals for accuracy or updating with ability to recommend procedural changes preferred
- Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to travel 10% or less.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870