Location Huntsville, AL - On-Site with US Government Customer
Summary: AVNIK is a Woman Owned Small Business, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
The candidate for this position provides software development as part of a team designing and developing software applications to enhance Army aviation maintenance and logistics operations.
- Candidate must possess an understanding of the Microsoft .Net development environments and Windows Presentation Foundation methodologies.
- Candidate must be proficient in C# and SQL programming and have the ability to create design documentation, requirements specifications, and other technical documentation.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Experience working in a CMM Level 3 or higher organization, experience with Scrum/Agile process, knowledge of Army Aviation systems and data is a plus. Other technology skills desired:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)
- Component-based Scalable Logical Architecture (CSLA) .NET
- Microsoft Sync Framework
- TypeMock Isolator
- Visual Basic (VB.NET)
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in computer engineering, computer science, or related technical field is required with 3 - 10 years of experience; or High School and 9+ years of experience in related field.
- Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com
For questions call: 256.217.5870