Location Huntsville, AL
Summary: At AVNIK, we're different! We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits.
At AVNIK, quality of life is non-negotiable. As a member of our logistics engineering team, you'll be charged with performing sustainment analysis for Government customers. You'll use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with internal and external organizations and stakeholders. You will perform as part of engineering/analyst team to conduct analysis, interpret, and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer. Come strive in a fast-paced environment while learning and growing in the field of logistics engineering.
AVNIK is seeking a Senior Analyst or Army Missile Maintenance SME with 13-20 years of experience with the following systems: Patriot, THAAD, Multi Mission Launcher (MML), Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS), and/or Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) to perform strategic sustainment support and analysis.
Successful candidates should possess the ability to perform Baseline Comparison Analysis; ability to perform System Development and Sustainment Assessments of current and proposed design alternatives for supportability throughout the lifecycle of the weapon system. Ability to identify technology opportunities for integration into the lifecycle sustainment development activities. Identify cost opportunities to “drive down” logistic costs in terms of future sustainment activities. In implementing this task, the candidate will work closely with several engineers to aid in technology development and task fulfillment. Develop sustainment simulations to measure the impact of upgrades/technology insertions to the overall logistics support for the assigned platform. Other duties require management of contract deliverables, lab equipment, and administrative needs of the team.
Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain close relationships with internal AMRDEC personnel as well as external organizations and stakeholders, are essential. Candidates must clearly express ideas/concepts verbally and in writing, perform as part of multi-disciplinary teams/IPTs/Working Groups, and operate fluidly in a multi-tasking environment.
Ability to identify, research, and analyze data sources/databases to cite critical data and information for logistics engineering analysis for Key Performance Parameters (KPP’s) and Key System Attributes (KSA’s) in accordance with the Product Support Elements (PSE’s) for lifecycle sustainment planning.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Apply real world maintenance experience to the development of new maintenance enhancing technologies.
- Research, analyze, and aid in the development of these technologies
- Support engineering teams to develop technology solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills to support interaction with customers; writing proposals, test plans, test reports, Modification Work Orders (MWOs), etc.; and present work for customer briefings and technical conferences when appropriate.
- 13+ years Army missile maintenance experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
- Expertise in Patriot, THAAD, Multi Mission Launcher (MML), Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS), and/or Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD)
- Expertise with maintenance systems
- Expertise with logistics databases
- Experience with MS Office Suite programs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870