Location: Huntsville, AL - On-Site with US Government Customer
Position Description: At AVNIK, we're different! We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits.
At AVNIK, quality of life is non-negotiable. As a member of our software testing team, you will help desk and software test support to the U.S. Army Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I). You'll be working as part of a software development team that is designing, developing, and supporting help desk operations for software applications that will enhance Army aviation maintenance, operations, safety and training activities. You will directly support the development team as a helpdesk tech support/software tester.
Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Responding to help requests via email and phone
- Independently resolve software support questions
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to software application
- Maintain contact with fielded military unit and provide technical assistant and support for the network systems operations
- Use diagnostic software tools, remote management applications and Active Directory utilities
- Be proficient with current Windows operating environment and installation and configuration of client software to perform such duties
- Be the first escalation point for Tier I technicians for help desk customer support
- Testing activities to include supporting a team for executing tests, regression testing, performance testing, sprint testing, etc.
- Contribute in improving the overall quality of our software development processes and practices
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Keep management informed of current help desk issue statuses regularly
- Professional communication skills demonstrated on a daily basis
- Reports to a Team Lead
- Monitor server performance and metrics for user access
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Experience with Network and Server Administration
- Experience with working with databases using SQL queries
- Understanding of security principles as they relate to web applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development industry
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets
- CompTIA Security+ required
- Candidates must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Experience with wired and wireless networks and configurations to include routers, switches, and access points.
- Experience with writing and executing test cases
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience writing automation against a web application
- Experience with Scrum/Agile process
- Development experience with .NET and Visual Studio IDE
- Experience developing client-side scripts in jQuery
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, particularly Selenium and Protractor
- Grasp of UI, Web User Interface Design (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server 2012R2, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, Git
- Knowledge of Army Aviation Unit structure is a plus
- US Citizenship is required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in computer engineering, computer science, or related technical field is required and 3+ years of software or network administration experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; ability to clearly express ideas/concepts in discussions and written documents and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Ability to successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance. Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com, For questions call: 256.217.5870