Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal, AL
Schedule: Full Time
The candidate for this position will provide Software Development Support to LOGSA for creating highly valued lifecycle logistics knowledge and information, enabling the Warfighter to accomplish full spectrum operations.
Education Requirements: BS in CS or IT related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ Years CSS development experience with CSS3 proficiency
- 5+ Years HTML development experience with HTML5 proficiency
- Experience with Angular JS development framework
- Web Service standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-* extensions and standards)
- SOA stack - Oracle preferred (Enterprise Service Bus, rules engine, service broker, BPEL engine, metadata registry)
- XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, XML Namespaces, XML parsing)
- Java Enterprise Edition (Enterprise Java Bean-3, JAX-Web Service, dependency injection, security frameworks, transaction frameworks - 4 years
- Position requires that candidate successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- This position may require the candidate to obtain an INTERIM SECRET security clearance; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance may impact continued employment.
- US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870