Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal, AL
Schedule: Full Time
The candidate for this position will provide application administration support to LOGSA for creating highly valued lifecycle logistics knowledge and information, enabling the Warfighter to accomplish full spectrum operations.
Education Requirements: BS in CS or IT related field or equivalent years of experience
- Familiarity with products such as Windows Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Denodo, Linux and Remedy.
- Demonstrated experience installing, patching and upgrading server side applications
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in a multi-tiered environment
- Working knowledge of Java programming and IDEs
- Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages (Redhat Linux, Unix)
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere)
- Experience managing and using application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish)
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of Linux or Solaris
- Familiarity with Windows server
- Demonstrated experience with Unix shell scripting
- Familiarity with LDAP or Active Directory
- Knowledge of version control software
- Ability to provide regular updates, finish projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize needs, research alternatives, and recommend solutions
- Position requires that candidate successfully complete Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- This position may require the candidate to obtain an INTERIM SECRET security clearance; Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance may impact continued employment.
- US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com for Questions Call: 256.217.5870