Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
Seeking an OPDASH Developer in support of the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Indicium Product Office. The candidate will conduct daily duties at the S3I Directorate, Redstone Arsenal, AL. (Huntsville AL.) and maintain the Operational Dashboard (OPDASH) software tool. The position will work with the Missile Defense Agency to gather and review customer requirements. Create detailed designs, develop new or modify existing software to meet requirements, and perform unit testing in accordance with project guidelines and processes. Assist with writing formal test procedures and the updating of training materials. Interact professionally with developer peers and Missile Defense Agency user base. As needed, deploy to support Missile Defense Agency Flight Tests to validate OPDASH functionality.
Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree field, 3-10 years of experience.
- Must have experience with Angular2 or greater
- Experience with SQL Server queries using T-SQL and capable of designing normalized databases
- C# .NET WebAPI, WebForms, and entity framework
- Knowledge of Windows networking and Windows Web Server management (Internet Information Systems), and willingness to assist with debugging cyber security issues
- Ability to gather, document, and track requirements
- Ability to plan sprints using agile methology
- Secret Security Clearance
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies OPDASH in support of Missile Defense Agency test events
- Consults with customers and end-users to identify current issues and potential improvements
- Develops C# .NET Web API application and works with Entity framework
- Develops and improve a single page app in Angular2+ (Angular2 or higher - Not AngularJS)
- Develops a SQL Server database and make design modifications as needed
- Experience debugging problems in IIS
- Ensures consistent level of quality in the design and implementation of software solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and operate the Operational Dashboard System (v1.1)
- Ability to troubleshoot the current Windows Operating System (2008 R2)
- Ability to troubleshoot the Web Server (Internet Information Systems v6.1)
- Support and operate the Operational Dashboard System during Missile Defense Agency test events
- Performs other job duties/responsibilities as may be assigned for the successful operation of the Indicium Project Office
- Comfortable with C++ programming in a Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Experience working on a highly networked application
- Knowledge of efficient data transport over Wide Area Networks
- Understanding of and experience with secure programming techniques
- Knowledge of Missile Defense Agency Flight Tests and MDA Flight Test organization practices
Travel Required: Less than 10% annually.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870