Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
AVNIK is seeking Jr and Mid C# software developers to support Army systems development. Experience requirements for Jr developers is a BA/BS 0-3 years and for Mid developers is 3-10 years.
At AVNIK, we're different! We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts. We have superb benefits. At AVNIK, quality of life is non-negotiable. As a member of our software team, you'll be charged with performing software development for the US Army. You'll use your interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships with internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual contributions to produce products that are valuable to the customer. Candidate must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team.
Jr. - 0-3 years of experience and a BA/BS degree.
Mid – 3-10 years of experience and a BA/BS degree or MA/MS degree.
- C# Programming Experience.
- Experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience with MVC Web Development
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design Experience.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams.
- Ability to create requirements specifications, design documentation and other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Experience with SOL - Experience with Scrum/Agile process.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with .NET Core 2.
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Team Foundation Server - DevExpress and/or Telerik controls.
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions Call: 256.217.5870