Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal
Schedule: Full Time
At AVNIK, we're different! Quality of life is non-negotiable. We work hard and have a blast doing it. We hire experts, and have superb benefits. As a mid-level member of our software development team, you'll be challenged with planning, scheduling, designing, implementing, integrating, and testing requisite software.. You'll use your skills to create and maintain the development and continuous integration environments for the software; develop software design documentation; participate in design reviews and code inspections; create and maintain schedules for the implementation of software defect fixes and directed enhancements; and develop and present technical briefings to leadership.
- Knowledge of systems engineering requirements, test, and verification processes
- Understanding of radar signal and data processing
- Algorithm development, analysis, and testing
- Agile process implementation using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proficiency with UNIX or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of systems engineering and test engineering
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Secret clearance or interim
- MATLAB knowledge and experience
- Experience with radar digital signal injectors
- PERL script knowledge and experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree field, and minimum of 6 years relevant experience
This position requires a U.S. Person
To apply for this position, click the button below to fill out the online application and submit your resume.
AVNIK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary/benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
AVNIK Contact Information: email@example.com for Questions Call: 256.217.5870